Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...busy...

Just finished cleaning off the kitchen table. I will have to organize the papers that were scattered on the kitchen table later. I need to also call Sonia and see if I can take a week off and try to see if I can get myself more organized around here. We're just at the cusp of getting it to the point where I don't need to constantly be on the situation to get it clean. I am noticing a difference, but it's a very thin edge between getting it completely clean and having it revert to the way it was before which I don't want it to ever become. I can't count on one hand the number of times that I've had to TOTALLY clear off the table. I think this makes about "total clean up # 7"!!! One of these days, I will get it through people's heads that the KITCHEN TABLE is a KITCHEN TABLE...not a flat surface filing cabinet!!!!

We need filing cabinets and a small shelf to put the printer and scanner on. The bottom shelves can be used to put the spare reams of paper on. Or I could shovel the laptop to one side of the desk and put the HP 1005 on the remainder of the table.

Went up to grocery shopping with the boys, fed them some scrambled eggs and sliced hot dogs. Edited some of the photos that I took last night of the tree. I'd be able to get some really good shots if I had the AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED. Then I'll be able to turn around and get the close-in shots that I've always wanted. But of course, I won't be able to get the 105mm until middle of 2012. Anyways, that's soon enough that I can do some flower shots and be able to do a decent close in focus shot when next Christmas comes around.



Sonia called Heather and asked if we can go in for a dual counselling session on Thursday. Sounds fine to me. Just so long as we can manage to get back in enough time for me to pick the kids up. Friday, Heather works a full-8 so it's going to be a tough haul for the whole day until she gets home. And little miss fussy-britches (Stormi) is starting to take milk off the bottle as well as her solid foods. I'm glad because it's a load off my shoulders. Tomorrow, I'm going to go up and try to take some photos of Holland Park lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment