Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lots of cleanup work.

There is still a lot of stuff to clean up, however we have managed to pare everything down to one single container of stuff to be organized. The one single container contains all the loose items that we've gathered over 2 1/2 years of living together. However, this is going to need the help of a filing cabinet to sort out all the crap that we need to still sort out all out, of which there is 3 containers full. If we do it carefully, there should be enough room for the Christmas tree this year. But we need to pull the trigger on a file cabinet pretty soon. We are so close to getting the cleanup done...and I want it finished before 2012.

On the 20th we need a laundry hamper for the clothes, a small shelf container for the linens...the towels can be placed the way they are, but the linens need to go in a container. I found one at London Drugs that could be used to put our linens in. All I need is two of them and I should be fine. Sterilite Shelf-Tote 24L

I'm also looking at a way to deal with the printers and scanner so that I have a place to put them. 3-tier Wire Frame rack

I need to get a hamper to put the clothes in that need to go down to the washing machine. Laundry Hamper w/Lid-Canadian Tire.

The filing cabinet is going to have to come from Staples. Staples Brand 4 drawer steel filing cabinet And I'll be able to finally get the last few files stored and filed away.

I'm also going to have to get another wheeled recycling container from Canadian Tire. 128L Recycling Box on wheels I'll have to go up to Canadian Tire to find one.

We're just about on the home stretch and I want to get done. That's the main thing. The house needs to get clean and stay clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment